6 FEATURES YOU GET WHEN YOU PURCHASE A FLOOR DETECTIVE FRANCHISE
Floor Detective Franchises provides proven resources developed by contributions and reviews from top independent certified inspection trainers, inspectors, certified installation trainers and manufacturers.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A FLOOR DETECTIVE FRANCHISEE?
All You Need to Succeed!
- Comprehensive 115 hours of training covering all types of flooring, processes, and procedures.*
- Business mentoring is available from experienced industry experts with decades of experience.*
- Regular industry updates on new floor cover issues and findings.
- Online and event on-going training.*
- Explanations of Lab testing processes for a specific claim.
- Online claims expert technical support.
- Visual encyclopedia illustrating hundreds of claims for easy identification.
- Mobile report writing application with industry answers for your report*
- Easily load your claims photos and utilize your past report content*
- Submit your report in real-time at the claim site to multiple parties*
- Flooring claims reference documentation available in pdf format
Ask a expert
- Get Found with Local Google Search.
- National Branding Makes You Preferred Choice.
- Online Geocoded listings with an automated response
- Branded & personalized marketing printed collateral, e-mail blast, banner ad templates, and much more!*
Flooring Claims Inspector Comprehensive Training
Floor Detective Inspector Training is 115 hours in length conducted by certified industry trainers. Floor Detective’s franchise training equips you with the technical knowledge and the capability to manage the financial, administrative, sales, marketing and customer service required for a successful flooring claims inspection business.
The 115-hour initial training program includes:
- Flooring Claims inspections for: Carpet, Laminate, Wood, Tile and Resilient flooring.
- Working knowledge of the various tools needed for inspections
- All phases of manufacturing, finishing and installation processes
- Special repair training
- Advantages and negatives to different cleaning methods
- Manufacturer and Mill tours
- Inspection Business Management
Expansive Claims Reference Encyclopedia
Floor Detective provides an unmatched visual encyclopedia illustrating hundreds of claims for easy identification covering:
Each case study provides comprehensive explanations of flooring claims types, potential causes and options for repair and resolution. We also equip you with detailed outlined descriptions of various field and lab diagnostic testing options available. The library also provides specific manufacturing, installation, maintenance and warranty information by flooring type.
Online Expert Advice
Support and Advice from the Floor Detective network of flooring inspectors, certified inspector trainers, connections with manufacturers & industry associations. Plus the processes, technology and infrastructure Floor Detective provides give our franchise members the advantage when it comes to building a successful business in the flooring claims field.
Floor Detective’s team certifications and associations include FDC,IICRC, NWFA, NFIC, WFCA, and CFI ensuring you are the first to know whats happening in the flooring industry.
Mobile Device Field Report Writing
Create your claims reports onsite with our report writing mobile tools. Our team of experienced inspectors have developed a comprehensive set of flooring claims forms that allow you to just point and click through a streamlined format, prepopulated with claims specific questions, while allowing you to customize your report with case specific notes, photos and conclusions. Writing reports has never been this easy or fast.
How You Get New Customers
We bring the customer to you. Franchise members are provided with expanded directory exposure in their exclusive territory with Floor Detectives powerful “Find a Flooring Inspector” locator tool. You are featured on our nationwide directory. Floor Detective provides three levels of directory listing including our free, member and franchise owner packages which range from your name, contact info and short description for the free package to primary positioning for premium subscriber.